The Creator Of the blog :)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search the blog!!

Loading...
welcome to the animal jam crazy!!! Where everything is CRAZY!!! Post about updates, new items and so much more! I hope you enjoy this blog & give feedback! Hope you have a jamming good time! The world of jamaa awaits for YOU!! -TheSafari07

Friday, May 11, 2012

Odd message.

Hey Jammers! I was trying to go on animal jam and i got this weird message come up. If you look above that was the weird message. I thought it was a message animal jam HQ just puts out,but i guess there really is a problem or changing something. Even Animal Jam is offline at this current moment (it will come back on shortly). I wonder if they are changing stuff around. I will post back when animal jam comes back on. I know animal jam shuts down once and a while but never did i got that message. Anyway see ya!
-TheSafari07:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules of commenting
- no cursing/cussing
- be nice to everyone.If You are bullying someone or me, i will delete the comment and ban you.
- Do not act inappropriately. This blog is for ALL ages, so that means you can not talk about adult stuff or say bad words.
- If you do not like this blog, do not tell me and say i hate it. Just DON'T COMMENT!
-DO NOT TALK RACIST IF YOU DO THATS A IMMEDIATE BAN AND A REPORT ON ANIMAL JAM FROM ME.

Thank you for the people who took the time to read this! i appreciate it!:)