The Creator Of the blog :)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search the blog!!

Loading...
welcome to the animal jam crazy!!! Where everything is CRAZY!!! Post about updates, new items and so much more! I hope you enjoy this blog & give feedback! Hope you have a jamming good time! The world of jamaa awaits for YOU!! -TheSafari07

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Starfish glasses and foxes are coming post!

Hey Jammers! Its TheSafari07 here! Today at Bahari Bargains, you can get starfish glasses! They cost 400 gems. Like everyone is saying, how can you see in them?!?!?! Im sure if you buy one, you won't be able to see anything!
Anyways, on animal jams blog, they put a post up about the foxes coming in jamaa!
Here is the post...
This is the post! I think the fox will be a little smaller than the wolf. Foxes aren't that big in real life. 
Here is a picture of a fox that i found on a website.
So this is the fox!! I really like this creature, they look so majestic.
Well i can't wait until the fox will come out!! Sadly i don't know if the fox is gonna just be for members or not. I REALLY want the fox to be non member too, but i don't see that happening.
Anyway, see ya later jammers!

13 comments:

  1. I cant wait for foxes to come i have been waiting for ages and they are still not here but i think they will come in a week or so. My name on animal jam is kingsoak so if you want to talk to me just send me message and i will reply back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are probably coming out this thursday because the update is every 2 weeks and the last one was on july 3rd, so its this week!!

      Delete
  2. Will they be for members?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am not sure, but its probably going to be members because they make almost everything members.

      Delete
  3. i think the foxes are coming out on saturday although they might not but i will be disapointed if they dont im going to name mine lucky cleverpaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! eww! I found a bad name may you make this a post his name is "vergina"


    lianarocks4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUCK! I will defiantly make a post about this! Thanks for telling me.

      Delete
  5. I think the foxes are cute, you can get nm foxes (non member) i have this many of an idea on how to get them before a membership... sorry nm's! Once your member ship is go under water then delete ALL your animals EXCEPT YOUR FOX then go up to land like here is a good place to do that with instructions- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS - i have never done this so sorry if it doesn't work right the first time try your own way, first: go to Bahrai Bay then delete all your animals NOT THE FOX, then swim up to the surface and you should be able to get a nm fox :) SORRY IF TO MUCH CAPS, I LOVE CAPS FOR SOME REASON AND I LIKE STRESSING SIMPLE THINGS PEOPLE GET WRONG THAT AFFECT THE THING! I'm Really Sorry NM'S I have no idea how to get a fox without a membership expiring :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. foxes are here! I have one and they are for members only :( but I heard that racoons are coming out soon too!

    ReplyDelete

Rules of commenting
- no cursing/cussing
- be nice to everyone.If You are bullying someone or me, i will delete the comment and ban you.
- Do not act inappropriately. This blog is for ALL ages, so that means you can not talk about adult stuff or say bad words.
- If you do not like this blog, do not tell me and say i hate it. Just DON'T COMMENT!
-DO NOT TALK RACIST IF YOU DO THATS A IMMEDIATE BAN AND A REPORT ON ANIMAL JAM FROM ME.

Thank you for the people who took the time to read this! i appreciate it!:)